Bought toto, but nv win..the winning numbers are like so not nice la..where got ppl buy like tt one.. T_T
Yesterday, when i was taking bus with ah gek, there's this ti ko pek who keep using his butt to press against ah gek's waist.. I poked him away, which was very nice of me alrdy.. I can easily make a huge scene out of it. But lao niang that day mood not bad, nv make life difficult for him.. If not he die ar..make him no face stay in punggol.. muahahahaha
Yesterday, when i was taking bus with ah gek, there's this ti ko pek who keep using his butt to press against ah gek's waist.. I poked him away, which was very nice of me alrdy.. I can easily make a huge scene out of it. But lao niang that day mood not bad, nv make life difficult for him.. If not he die ar..make him no face stay in punggol.. muahahahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home